- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
black kids painting.
black kids dong ballet.
black kids singing.
black kids playing piano.
black kids taking photos.
black kids writing books.
black kids gardening.
black kids doing slam poetry.
black kids playing the violin.
black kids playing the guitar.
black kids making films.
black kids stargazing.
black kids inventing.
black kids laughing.
black kids smiling.
black kids thriving.
Leonardo DiCaprio Cast as MLK in New Film, Will Wear Blackface
Oliver Stone has cast famed actor Leonardo DiCaprio to play civil rights legend Martin Luther King Jr. in an upcoming film. The controversial decision is
I HOPE TO ALMIGHTY GOD THIS IS A LIE!
I kinda would like to pretend that I didn’t see this…
y’all… it literally says the source RIGHT THERE.
I read the article via NewsNerd. At first I thought that this would be one of those “The Onion” articles, but it wasn’t. I’m not really familiar with News Nerd. Are they a spoof site?
lol it is exactly like the onion.
It was reported last week that Oliver Stone was in talks to direct a Martin Luther King Jr. biopic. Now it looks like the outspoken director is moving full steam ahead with those plans, with Jamie Foxx in the starring role as first expected.